Law Enforcement Request Guide
If you are an authorized law enforcement officer, please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and address " Bitget". If cross-border asset seizure is involved, please also reference the appropriate applicable Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty-related documents.
Please ensure your request follows the requirements outlined below. Missing/incomplete attachments or information might result in a delay in our response.
1. Email address domain
- Use a domain from an official government or law enforcement agency
- Mention the jurisdiction of the law enforcement agency
- Highlight the action(s) requested
- Specify the below information in English
Full name of the law enforcement agency
Full Name, title, mailing address, email address and phone number of the person issuing the request
Background of the investigation
All relevant wallet address(es) and transaction hashes (TXID)
All relevant information including UID, registered phone number and email address of the person/user subject to the request if available
The actions Law Enforcement Agencies want Bitget to take and a reasonable deadline
- Documentary proof of your personal authority to handle such request as an agent of your law enforcement agency (e.g. a picture of your badge)
- Signed court order and/or official letter from your law enforcement agency including all relevant details of the incident and requested action or information in English
We try our best to respond to your emails as soon as possible. In the event that you do not receive our reply, kindly check your spam or junk mail folder.